We are so happy that we are re-opening our Kruisplein restaurant on 1 June! Some of you have already visited us on this new location, that we initially opened only 5 (!) days before the corona pandemic urged us to close. We have been open for take-away in the evening hours, but we are thrilled to re-open again for longer hours, with a full menu and with our beautiful new terrace area! You should definitely come by and check out this amazing spot!
How is it going to work for the upcoming weeks?
- We will be open from 11:00 to 20:00 on weekdays and from 17:00 to 20:00 o' clock on weekends;
- You can order food and drinks inside at the counter, where one of our colleagues will take your order. If you don't want to wait in line, you can also conveniently order on your phones with QR ordering;
- While we prepare your order, you can wait in the designated waiting area. We will handover your food at the counter.
- You can enjoy your order on our terrace or the extensive outside seating areas around our location. Due to 1,5 meter measures and the limited space of the location, we currently don't offer seating inside the restaurant.
- The restaurant and the terrace will be cleaned and desinfected regularly to ensure a safe and hygienic place for you to enjoy our plant-based fast cuisine!
We hope to see you soon and let's hope for many sunny days to come! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.